Category: Lockformers

Showing all 2 results

A series of rolls are used on Lockformer machines to roll the edge of a piece of sheet metal to form a variety of types of connectors commonly used in the HVAC industry.

Can’t find the machine you are looking for

Tell us what you need, and we will do our best to source it for you.